Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Trust You~

The wind that makes the flowers dance
The rain moisturizes the Earth
Everything in this world depends on each other to survive.

Why do people hurt each other?
Why are there separations?

Even if you travel far away,
You will always remain right here in my heart.
My heart will always be filled by that gentle smile of Yours.

I hang on tightly to that fragment of you.
Even if I feel hurt,
We are still connect together.
I believe that
We will meet again.

I am waiting for Your Love.

I Love You
I trust You
I want to share your loneliness.

I Love You
I trust You
Be it in the light or the darkness,
We can trust each other if it's only the two of us.

No, don't let it go.

>> Sometimes in life, God gave us special people for special occassions. So that we can rely on each other and grow stronger in Love. Love overcomes ALL.

I need His Grace, Mercy and Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home