Monday, November 02, 2009

An Off-in-Lieu~

Sometimes when you just need a break, you take a break.. After all, I calculated and found out that I got 32 more working days before the start of 2010!! So fast going to be another year old liao.. haha, ok the day had been rather simple, just rest at home.. did some run in the morning then.. lunch out before I head back to office only to find out that volleyball training had been cancelled.. Man, it is sad.. Anyway, must thank Jingting for her sms, still its the thought that counts.. I appreciate it..

On a sidenote, I am happy that Omnia II had released its Windows Mobile Professional 6.5.. Yeah, I am looking forward to have my handphone upgraded.. It is high time they release this update :) now need to find time to head down to Plaza Singapura to get it done.. Hopefully within the next 2-3 days..

Dun worry, Jasmine.. I have a word of encouragement for you.. 1 Peter 5:7 " Cast ALL your worry on Him, for He cares for you".. I know that your results had not been what you wanted but dun worry for God has everything in control.. Surrender your plans to Him and seek after Him.. Ask BIG and HE will give you the BIG things you asked for.. Be Bold, Be Strong for the Lord, your God is with you :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home