Friday, November 06, 2009

Reflections~

Well I think I have grown, or rather age.. playing multiple sports doesnt seems to be a thing to me now.. last time I used to be able to at least play a decent game but now, when I picked up the racket to play a competitive game of badminton, I lost all my strokes.. I wanted to place the shuttle at point A but it landed at point B instead.. I guess I didnt have the cut for it.. in fact, it seems like going so for the other games too, I can play them but its more like leisure rather than competitve.. I think those days of competitions are over..

As I thought about this, I realised that sometimes it is still good to have a focus on ONE thing instead.. juz like staying focus on my running.. still feels so great to run.. Be it for leisure or competitive.. that is because this is ONE good time where I can spend time with Him, having the peace and determination to complete the run and not to let anything or anyone to pressure or disturb me.. Yeah, the feeling is great :)

When is the last time, you took time off to think about your past, your present and your future!? Singapore's lifestyle is so fast paced that sometimes we forgot to take time out to reflect the life we are going through now.. I am looking forward to my run this coming Sunday.. Pray for FINE weather, the weather hasnt been so "kind" these days..

Peace be with you, my brothers and sisters.. Agape~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home