Everything has its first time~
What was it like when you run your first race in your life!? That was what I had remembered on Sunday's REAL run.. when was the first time I felt my first love for running.. hehe.. the feeling and memory was sweet.. hmm in fact, I think its juz formed part of the past..
Anyway, I was very touched by Jasmine's sacrificial love to accompany me to run the REAL run as last min a friend of mine decided not to go for it.. It was a 15km run around Changi Exhibition Centre.. We had 4km terrain run.. followed by some 9km road run.. then 0.5km beach run.. and another 1.5km road run back to the finish line.. I must really thank God for the lovely fine weather over the weekend.. Can you imagine if you run past 4km terrain in mud!? Yeah, the run was lovely n memorable as Jasmsine did her 1st run completing with a timing of 2hrs 1mins 15secs!! She's good, considering that we set a target to clear this by 2hrs 30mins.. Only 1 downside that I feel guilty that becos of the run, Jasmine actually over-exert on her ankle and resulted in an injury.. I pray that she will recover fast.. In Jesus' name, we pray for the recovery n removal of the swollen ankle!! AMEN!
Still, yeah thank God for good times, Love Him for His undying love for us and well find time to hear his voice and appreciate his creation.. Love the Sun, Love the Wind and all His people.. Praise His Holy name :)








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home