What a DAY~~
Ok the day started quite slowly i guess..Nearly can't get out of bed..I know that I got a number of things I need to do on hand by TODAY..For instance..Need to go make my NEW passport..if not I'll not be able to go for the mission trip.. Got to pray hard that it'll be approved within these 4-5 working days.. If not, there's goes it.. Anyway I kinda like the picture that I used for my passport.. I think it's way cool.. But then again.. Looks like the years I didn't really change much.. I need to put on weight.. Need to grow another 5cm more.. I think that will be my simple 2006 resolution..Haha
Yeah after visited the SingPost to post my passport application, I head down towards Bugis..where I stopped by Joanna's shop just to realised that she hasn't opened it yet.. So no choice but to go over to Parco for lunch.. Bought my HiME vol.2 and lunch in at KFC.. then slowly made my way down to Clementi Division Crimminal & Police Headquarters!! What in the world is Isaac doing there!? You must be guessing right?? Yes yes I'm a crimminal need to be investigated.. Yeah right~~ it turned out that I am a witness to one of the many thieft cases in Singapore.. Now then I realised that being a policeman isn't as easy as I think.. All of them looked so serious.. Some looked stress..Some even scold people with !@#$%^&*.. I mean WOW!! My eyes are opened then..
Ok right after, since I am now at Clementi.. So I decided to make a trip down to my old former polytechnic.. Ngee Ann Polytechnic.. The moment I stepped into the compound.. I was like.. WOAH~~ just 2 years since I last stepped inside.. So so many things had changed.. Though the people don't seem so.. Spent time walking around the premises.. It sure does bring back fond memories when I was studying there in Year 2000 - 2003.. I went back to get my CCA certificate.. As to my conclusion, I was again in vain.. I would need to write in an email to get Mr Ian & Mr Benard to action and follow up with the matter.. Now I'm curving for food in Ngee Ann.. But I can't eat as I remembered I was fasting.. SO next time then.. Bidded farewell and now I'm off to the other side of the island..which is the EAST.. Tampines..
Sat on TIBS.. no no..it's now SMRT service 67.. all the way there to Tampines.. hehe had a good nap too.. but it was sure long.. because by the time I hit town.. It was peak hours.. So slow moving bus.. Nevermind.. Not in the hurry though.. Yeah the reason why I'm in Tampines it is not in hope to see someone.. But actually to buy my desire Model.. MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam.. hehe I looked for so so many places just to find the BEST price before I buy it.. Planning to make one model for myself for my own Christmas present..hehe I think I should be able to complete then.. Ok after purchasing it.. I happened to walked past the cinema at Century Square.. Then there's this movie called Oliver Twist that caught my eyes.. And it happened to be screening in 5mins time.. Rememmber that today is only $7, so I decided to watch it as I loved the novel story when I used to read it when I was in secondary school days.. Overall I can say that the story is not bad.. Just a little rushy towards the end.. I nearly cried towards the end when Oliver bidded farewell to Fagran in the prison cell.. So touchy.. I believe I'll also feel the same as Oliver then..
Yeah after that, went into the arcade just to pop some video actions.. To my surprise, I saw Melvin Ho inside.. Haha He was playing Lethal Enforcers 3.. So I stayed with him and watched him played for that while.. Chat with him regarding his air bonding.. And soon we parted our ways as I need to go home and He needs to go back to camp.. Had a bit of supper at MACs then aboard bus service 23 slowly back home..
I love walking in the rain.. It washes all my pains and guilty away.. Makes me so pure and truth coming in terms with my GOD above..
When will I ever see HIS face?? As I lifted my eyes to HIM.. I will see HIS glory falls in this place.. And I can only cried HOLY HOLY HOLY is the LORD GOD o Almighty.. Worthy of my highest praises~~








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home