Tuesday, February 07, 2006

First day of Work!!~~

Okay, I am feeling excited to write a short brief notes about my first day at work..

I think it's cool!! I mean I am now working with IRAS as a tax officer.. Finally a job that integrades my interest and personality together.. As a tax officer, I would be assigned to help taxpayers to either e-file/handwritten their Form B1 for tax returns..This job allows me to interact with all woks of life and utilized my knowledge on taxation.. Hope to use this opportunity I have now to seek a permanent/contract next time..

So.. First day of work!? Quite interesting as we need to undergo a 7 days training programme to equip us with the knowledge we need.. As for the new recruitment.. They're 21 of us.. 3 guys and 18 girls!! (as usual, this line, the ratio is always uneven) Well, I managed to make new friends fast with the guys especially betwen us there's so many common topics that brought us together well.. As for the girls.. Didn't really like them.. A bit the dao leh..Initiate a conversation with a few of them.. Their response was like "aaaa... Oh Hi..." Nevertheless, they're soon to be my working colleagues.. So got to bear with them.. Hopefully get to break the ice as the days goes on..

I am feeling excited.. Haha way to go!! I am in for the job.. Tax returns here I come =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home