Peaceful times~~
Hey hey..This weekend was a good good time of relaxation..I spent my weekends at a chalet in Changi..Near Changi Village..My uncle used this opportunity for a family gathering..And to make matter interesting..I think it's great to see so many of my cousins together either playing or just followshiping with one another..
The sea was great..Feeling the cold breeze blowing past my face..Listening to the wavy busy waters that seemed so disturbed..I was quite lost in my thoughts..I was thinking and wondering why did God want me to go through this stage of life..Where's the correct answer to life's best moments..So frankly, I was troubled..Then, I realised that I am like the waves..Trying so hard to push for the shoreline..I looked up into the darkness then I saw a light coming for the beacon..I then think am I like the light shining brightly even in the midst of darkness..Even if I know the sea is stormy, will I continue to radiate the light that is in me for others to see!?
Yes yes, I know my answer..When I looked up into the sea and saw the Kelong..I just know what I need to do..I need to breakdown the strongholds in my life.. Yeah that what I need..Pure inspiration from God above..And I am refreshed and renewed both spiritually and physically..
I am ready to take the new challenges in life in the coming few days..I will continue to live on.. Because you are Always Be with me.. That is how I survived..
Let us be the light that shines brightly like the beacon in the midst of the stormy waters.. Never let the flame burn out.. Keep His word closed in your heart that you will know what is the truth.. Keep on trusting in His time.. I had a great time at the chalet.. Thanks~~








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home