Sunday, May 07, 2006

Another Sunday~

Ok for the fun and laugther, peace and joy.. I decided to add an entry today.. Firstly, I think I started the day quite bad.. had stomachache in the morning.. but thank God that it was over during service time..

Then our dearest speaker, Pastor Kindah Greening.. I must admit that he is a guy full of humor.. And I enjoyed his sermon.. He spoke about Generousity - It is more than an act itself.

It is a way of: 1. Thinking 2. Seeing 3. Living
Generousity builds the house of the Lord.. Read about Isaiah 32:8 -- about a generous man, He SHALL stands.. and also Proverbs 22: 9 -- "He who has a generous eye will be blessed.."

The eye here refers to You and Me trying to look for opportunity..

Another 2 verses to support are taken from 2 Cor 3:17-18 & chapter 9, and Proverbs 11:24-25 -- A generous soul talks about a generousity on the inside..

Your soul refers to: 1. Your thinking 2. Your emotions 3. Your will 4. Your choices

If you are generous @ the core, there is; 1. a stance 2. a lifestyle 3. a way of living

To support the above, here's another verse from Psalm 51:12 -- "uphold me with your generous spirit.."

So think about it.. and show a little bit of generousity.. an act of kindness.. You'll find your perception and aspect of life changes for the better..

Blessed are those who gives with a cheerful heart.. For God loves a cheerful giver =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home