A new Begining~~
Woah..heh I apologise for no writing anything much these few days, simply because I'm trying to study.. Ya ya.. I am studying.. And it is quite an important paper with regards to my university entry.. The SAT reasoning test.. what duh.. haha
Ok I say it is really really not easy to study for it.. Why!? 2 simple reasons. 1 - New format & 2 - It's been 4 years since I last touched a test paper!!
So I tell you.. It's a real nervous time for me when I entered into the examination hall.. I was quite distracted and lack concentration.. Maybe it is my 1st time since 2002 when I sit for a test.. So the feeling was rather uneasy.. I had to keep praying for confident, wisdom, and more importantly concentration.. To be honest, the passages are way too long for me, I struggled for the 1st portion trying to do it.. Bearing in mind that every wrong is 1/4 mark deducted..
But then again.. I know something good is going to happen.. Something good is installed.. Let me tell you the 1 thing that I learn today..
It applies to everything.. From studies to relationships to worries to family.. it covers all.. So enjoy =)
Trust-in His timing
Rely-on His promises
Wait-for-His answers
Believe-in His miracles
Rejoice-in His goodness
Relax-in His presence
"Come near to God and He will come near to you." - James 4:8
Today is someone's birthday.. But I can't do a thing.. Pray for the better.. Yeah!
An hour more to our dearest Singapore's election results.. Who will win!? We'll soon know too..








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home