Last day with Concen~~
Well guys.. This is it.. My very last day at Concen, tml onwards will be with another branch.. So many wonderful, terrible, horrible, sad, happy memories I'll left behind over there.. (it's not over though :>)
To all my supervisors.. Hey hey.. Let me write a short testimonial about them..
>> Juliana.. Thank you for all the help & assistance you have given me.. it's great having you as my Si-Jie and my supervisor.. Though I didn't have much opportunity to work under you.. But thankful for the time I worked with you.. Enjoy every single moment..
>> Siew Ping.. Another wonderful supervisor.. Always seen very stressful..and also loves to make me stress along.. Haha.. It's great working for you and seeing you sharing your stress load with me.. Try to smile more often, then can relieve your stress.. All the best in your studies too!!
>> Joyce.. Well didn't really have you as my supervisor until recent times.. so the only thingy I wanna thank you is on the HOURS that we spent together on NOR.. whaha.. I really learn something out of it.. Very chim.. But appreciative that you spent time out helping me.. W/o you, I think I'll be 'murdered' by my taxpayer online.. haha.. Thanks.. and oh a friendly supervisor too.. Heh.. Loves to ask me to do admin stuffs too.. whaha
>> Samantha.. She's one of my favourite supervisor.. Always getting into trouble with me whenever I find her.. Sorry for all the trouble questions I come with.. But really thankful and appreciate that I can always find solutions from you.. Don't you think I am a trouble-maker for you? haha I think so too.. See Isaac = trouble if not, double trouble.. haha
>> Hanisah.. I love your challanging approach on dealing with taxpayer.. I learn how to stay firm under your guidance and advice.. Friendly but strict when comes to applications especially on payments advices.. "Can taxpayer extend IP?" .. she reply.. "Got check class code?" oops.. haha.. My mentor in disguise.. haha
>> Wilson.. Well my 1 and only guy supervisor.. He's a friendly supervisor that always never fail to give me a smile on the face.. The word is cheerful.. Although I didn't ask you much for help.. But many thanks on information about IRAS and contributing to my knowledge about careers @ IRAS.. I'm intending to ask you out for lunch one of these days.. Don't know when only.. Haha
>> Jasmine.. Hmm.. was considering whether to write or not.. Better still well.. she's my supervisor.. so must give her credit.. Don't wat to say.. But try to smile more often!! It's make your day look brighter.. and more approachable for the TCOs.. I say no evil lorz.. :X
And so, with that I approach another new day at IRAS tml.. With new challenges ahead.. Although I really don't know much about the team.. But I pray that my team will be a "ON" team and work together towards Nation building.. And more importantly.. less office politics..
I am offically a Tax Officer with effect from 1 Aug 2006!! I got what I wanted.. Thank you God, and the many friends who pray for me.. I will continue to pray that my path will be guided in Your light.. That I may be a light that shine for You in my workplace..
IRAS, Here I come.. watch this space!!








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home