Troubled times!?~~
Well, actually there's nothing much I wanna write here.. but like to put it down so that I won't forget them..
Ok, last nite went to celebrate Canice's bday.. Heh.. I didn't expect him to buy me a gift when I am suppose to give him one instead.. I was stunted and wat duh.. Especially when I'm the first person to be called.. Usually people remember the first and the last.. Ok but I had my fair share of fun then.. Heh.. It's been a real long time since I last attended a BBQ and be a cook!! So happy to be able to spend my WHOLE time there starting fire, cooking and eating by the fire side.. Enjoying the flamy and stars in the sky.. whaha.. along with a chilled cooling cycle home from the site.. Yeah good day but tiring..
So that's the fun part.. But here's the troubled part.. little did I realise that my mum & my bro got into another quarrel and was on cold war.. No wonder why I saw my bro today in church earlier than me but left the house later than me.. Waste $$ on taxi.. (Seriously, cab fares are real expensive after the increased.. ) -- 210m for 10cents.. peak hr -- $2.. so when you decide to book a cab, before you actually begin your journey you're already paying $4.50 to $8.50 if you decide to hire/book 1 within the CDB district.. Ok that's for cab information.. So when I went for lunch with my mom, I brought this topic out.. Then she actually started to show signs of anger when I spoke about my bro.. She did not want to tell me the story behind them..
then when I actually said this pharse " if you don't say it out, then you are carrying more emotional baggage".. Before I knew what was going to happen next,... she cried..I was so caught off-guard.. How many of you people know that Mother's tears are very precious.. This is the 2nd time I saw her did that..I felt so sorry to say those words out of my mouth.. but I know that if I don't.. that's not me..
After that, I went back back to church to consult my dad about it.. I really really thank God for giving me such a wonderful dad.. Though many times, I always argued with him.. But he always never fail to take time to lecture, to suggest, to show his concern in sometimes what we don't know or feel it then.. I am very blessed to be in such a family.. I have a wonderful role model which God has given me.. I am appreciative of that.. And I can proudly say that I love my parents; I love you mum & dad.. You're the only one in this physical world that I can turn to whenever I am feeling down or hurt.. No matter how many times I failed you, still you love me so so much.. These are words that are deeply in my heart..
There is no place in the world then home where I can hide my confidence in.. I love my family and I am proud to stay firm in troubled times.. where I will remember my family.. and of course God.. He is the center of our household.. Yeh!!
Today's speaker is good too.. He spoke of relevancy to me.. The call to persever.. How to ask for help?
1. To look into the scriptures
2. To look upward in prayer
3. To look around us with hope
And to response to problems by; -
1. Honor God
2. Reveal His Grace
3. Demonstrate His kingdom
-- Looking for God's intervention in our circumstances. Only then will we be able to learn to stand on front foot of anticipation and not the back foot of unbelief..








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home