The Weekends~
Well.. there's nothing much I wanna write about this weekend.. but one reflection..
I was quite troubled throughout the week.. And someone please tell me this.. Is Lo Liang in Singapore or is she still in Australia!? Or is there really what we called someone looked alike!? I mean with the mom as well..
Yeah as I was heading to church on saturday for service, I alighted the bus and saw this figure resembled of her and her mom.. I didn't dare to believe it, I was asking God in the world, 6 billion people and 4 million people in Singapore.. what is the chance of seeing her again!? I really wanna know whether she's doing fine and well.. Is that really so hard to know!? will fate and opportunity come again!? I dunno.. but really I trust God that He will provide.. I am sure He will.. Trust in His time..
Lost in my thots again.. Haha~~ I guess I am rather disturbed by this news.. No mood for the rest.. till then.. Take care n God bless..
This is a busy week for me.. But I'll try to keep you guys updated of my lifestyle.. And it will be an interesting one.. I am looking forward to it..
Correct As At 04.09.06 @ 2345Hrs








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home