What a Week~
Well apologise for the delay in the posting.. I was really busy with stuffs plus it doesn't help when my brother is using the computer so often.. There is so much thingy happen during the week.. I think I'll only summarize them..
Well many pleasant and unpleasant things have happened.. From good to bad.. from bad to good.. And for once I felt pressurized and critizising.. I mean I did not wanna be judgemental in my opinions.. but I felt if you are working; the 2 most important aspect of it are (1) work attitude and (2) timeline.. I cant imagine taking more than 8.5 hrs to key-in 1 day's of briefing data into the system.. And another key-in application forms into the system and filing them.. They made me sick.. And worse still, started to make me feel biased against a group of people.. I felt I am begining to be racist again.. After all the hardwork my friend made me think of them, this group of people started it again.. Thank God it's over..
But hey.. despite all these harsh thingy and uncertainty at work.. I thank God for placing friends around me to comfort me and to give me hope for a better tml.. There's someone special to me that has helped me seen through these days.. I was kinda touched by her efforts.. She even offered to buy for me dinner when I OT at work!! Haha.. it's been so so long since someone ever offered some help to me.. And in return, I brought her down this cold, wet and long journey on a Saturday afternoon to Bukit Timah Food Centre to have lunch..
It was fun and enjoyable.. Why was it so!? Simple, of all days when I dun have an umbrella.. it chose to rain.. so we had to walk from SIM there with a half-spoilt umbrella (oops not saying ur umbrella is lousy but.. ) yeah with the rain.. one moment heavy next moment stopped.. also with our lunch having additional ingredients too.. We had a nice walked down to Bukit Timah Plaza too.. What a way to spend a Saturday afternoon, hmm suddenly it reminded me of a similar situation back then when I went there to buy something for my kids earlier in my blogs.. It was surely a wonderful and memorable day for me.. maybe for her too.. although it was short but it was renewing and relaxing feeling I get when I am with her.. heh 30 Sep 06 is a day that I will remember.. she's the 3rd person that I... hmm.. let's keep it a secret and I will update you on the progress.. but let's take our time.. God is in control of everything..
I wanna study.. She wanna study.. That's a clue.. Ok i shall not continue.. Oh for your information, I register for RMIT's Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) program.. Do keep me in your prayers.. I wanna get a degree.. With work along the way, I am certainly unsure whether I can sustain both physically and finanically and maybe spiritually.. But I believe God will craft a path out for me in times like these..
Praise God, Almighty.. Worth of our highest praise..
I am Yours..
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Will care to know my name, Will care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning star
Will choose to light the way, for my ever wondering heart
Not because of who I am, but because of what You done
Not because of what I have done, but because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading, here today and gone tomorrow
A wave been toasted to the ocean, a vapour and the wind
Still You hear me when I am calling
Lord You catch me when I falling
And You told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who am I, that the eyes had seen my sins
Look on me with love, and watch me raise again
Who am I, that the voice who calmed the seas
Will call out through the rain, and calmed the storm in me
Not because of who I am, but because of what You done
Not because of what I have done, but because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading, here today and gone tomorrow
A wave been toasted to the ocean, a vapour and the wind
Still You hear me when I am calling
Lord, You catch me when I falling
And You told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home