IRAS Day~
Haha ok this came in a bit late~ but well it's like that lorz..
Well started off the day bidding for a silver medallion no. 814.. heh.. why that number!? haha becos it's my house unit no.. I actually wanted to bid for the no. 7.. my favourite number.. but the bidding was very fierce.. I gave up.. And so I got my coin at 60.. the money will be used for President Charity.. So I am doing my part for it..
And I was fascinated by the technology we used.. I was able to watch the ceremony 'live' from my workstation.. I thot it was cool stuff.. Able to work then catch the show 'live'.. then hear some of the funny bidding prices that even the cameraman wanted to 'pengz'.. The prices for silver coins went till $1980 for no. 888 and $3750 for no. 8 for gold coins.. There are a total of 888 silver coins to bid and 18 gold conins.. All for charity.. So yes IRAS is doing her part for charity..
Next thing is that today, our branch also conducted the bi-monthly innovation workshop.. Yeah 2 hrs off the work.. haha so fun.. I was asked to introduced myself.. And I created a disaster for myself.. now I got colleagues asking me for the good food around Singapore.. haha what the pok.. I was fortunated to run away from certain sensitive topics.. Haha~~ ok a little bit of learning pointers..
Innovation = Applied Creativity.. think about it.. there's a session on taking 15 mins walk around the building.. And my ideas are out of this world.. Like I relate Sentosa with work and Home with office place.. I was then asked to present my group's thots.. Presentation again.. But hey I gave quite a fairly confident speech I guess.. Time to improve on my oral communciation.. I think I am getting better with each speech..
Thank God for the opportunities.. I was encouraged each time I see myself able to learn something new.. God always input opportunities for learning.. the only thingy is whether you wanna put yourself into learning something new.. Just like a bible verse.. it can be at the same verse you kept reading many times, but there might be once you read it and you realised that there is another perception of the verse.. that's the power of Innovation.. adding on new abilities or learning on top of the existing one..
Inspirations.. the very gift from God that can open up our perception and thinking of lives.. We can make a different in people's lives..








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home