Saturday, October 14, 2006

An memorable event~

It had been a long long time since Singapore ever have something new to talk or walk about.. After all, I had been walking in out of places like within months.. less the tourist attraction spots.. So when the Vivo City opens, I was like oooh.. something to do.. at last.. Heh.. Initially, I was thinking where was this place.. Harbourfront.. how can they build something new nearby.. then slowly I think I think.. then it came to me that Vivo City IS built on the former Expo.. haha.. silly me.. ok ok let's move on..

So then came this opportunity.. whereby I went there with Jasmine there.. I was fascinated by the sight of infrastructure.. I thot it was pretty beautiful.. in the form of a cruise itself overlooking the sea.. there's even a 'pool' over there that says " NO Lifegurard on duty".. the building itself.. although only 40% of the shops opened.. but the atmosphere is so different.. in fact, being as the Biggest shopping mall in Singapore.. it does live up to the hype.. the space there is simply big.. if there is a word to describe it.. I'll say it incredible.. haha..

As for dinner, we chose to dine-in into Sushi Tei.. For the 1st time, I dine-in a place where it's a class above the normal restaurant.. the food there was awesome.. ambience was great.. I felt it had a terrific view of Sentosa overlooking at night.. We had a good dinner there.. our budget covers a wide variety of food.. from unagi, ebi, egg, chicken katsu, cha soba, chuka hotate(sp) .. haha.. all within $40.. furthermore, I think we got a 10% discount.. I think it's because of grand opening..

So at the end.. I would say it was a good one-time experience.. I seldom felt that good, excited and relieved.. It had been a real long time.. And really really I thank God for this day.. I dunno why.. but it seems like most 12th October.. has a significant impact on my memory.. It was another day that I dun mind exchanging for..

Everyday I lived, it was a blessing that I can never count enough.. I am always so fortunate and so blessed to be able to wake up everyday.. To God be the glory, great things He hath done..

What more can I ask of Lord.. But for You, to show Yourself real in the lives of others.. For it's Your heartbeat that longs for people to experience You, in an intimate relationship.. So I pray and I pray that one day.. Your light will shine through in their world..

I did my part.. And I place my trust in a ever-answering God.. Trust in His time.. The battle belongs to the Lord~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home