Saturday, January 20, 2007

IPPT Test~

Well, this post is written as in to glorify God in my testimony..

I wanna thank God for this GOLD award in this IPPT test that I took at Maju Camp.. I did not really want to take it.. And I was not prepared for it.. Yet in His Grace n mercy.. He gave me a 'push' in my standing board jump.. Yet He allowed me to run into the gantry with just less than 3 sec away from the cut-off timing for 2.4km run..

I was blessed and thankful for my results which allowed me not to come for another test.. Thank GOD for His grace which is sufficient for me.. And I can only give thanks to HIM.

Results:
Sit-Up - 40 (5 pts)
Standing Board Jump - 234 (4 pts) 1st attempt: 212
Chin-up - 11.5 (4 pts)
4 x 10 Shuttle run - 9.5 (5 pts) despite a slip
2.4 km run - 9.41 (5 pts) cut-off @ 9.44 >> 3 seconds more, $200 fly away
Total : 23 pts out of possible 25
Award: Gold
Monetary value: $400 richer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home