Nite Cycling 2007~
Ok this was suppose to be in the year 2006, but it's for year 2007.. Pardon me for not being able to write anything more than this.. I would love to write down my thots but time factor is always not by my side.. oh in case you're wondering why I am writing this.. Is becos I'm waiting for my hair to dry.. haha~~
Ok here's a short summary of this wonderfully wet event.. It was an event organised by IRAS and well I went there w/o really knowing any other staff except the organisers.. thank God in His wonderful grace, I found companionship in Pei San, Chong Yao & Felix.. so it was a start of a 55km cycling from East Coast - Lavender - Thomson Rd - Yio Chu Kang Rd - Hougang Ave 3 - Old Tampines Rd - NTUC Pasir Ris - Expo - Bedok Central - East Coast..
Yeah during the trip, it was downpouring and thank God it wasn't that bad and that we could continue our trip although all of us had our backs WET.. yeah the weather was great.. And I had a terrible supper at Jalan Kayu.. the prata took > 30mins to come!! can you believe that others had finished eating while mine was still yet to be served? I'll remember that place and not to eat there again.. How I wished there's a feedback form for me to write.. Argh~ it's so isaac these days.. haha.. I cant stand myself either..
Well here's the most important part of this message.. As we made a pit stop at the end of old Tampines Rd.. we saw this group of chinese teenagers running down the street.. one of them seemed to me that he was possessed..
So what was my concern? It was clear.. that the gospel needed to be preached to them.. They are lacking of the knowledge and engage themselves in the spiritual realm.. although I may not know the outcome.. but I pray that this guy wont be a slave to the devil.. that He would 1 day come to know of the saving grace of our Father in heaven.. I was seeing a need to be running a race for Him.. we don't have the time..
A while ago, my cell group was going through colossians.. And we found that from Chapter 1 verses 1-8 speaks of 4 elements.. (1) to have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ (2) to love the saints (3) to hope of the promise dued (4) to speak the truth about the gospel.. So my question to everyone.. How much have we done to speak forth His word.. There are many out there who didn't have a chance to hear His name.. maybe just like the guy that I mentioned above.. Jesus had already come down onto this earth once to seek and save those who are lost.. And the next time, He would descend from heaven as King of Kings and Lord of Lords ready to lay judgement on all.. so will He find us faithful when we see the footprints that we left behind?
Think about it.. We are running a race..








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home