Sunday, January 14, 2007

Ministries~

Ok here's another post while waiting for hair to dry..

Recently, as mentioned in my resolutions below.. I am a committee member of CM as well as a core group leader.. The responsibilities that I hold now is important.. I realised that God had placed me in such an unique position for a reason..

In many many posting below.. I mentioned that I would love to seek to have both the YPM & CM coming together in 1 united ministry in serving God and the church.. So God had been faithful and He had gave us a chance for problems to arise that could possibility bring both ministries to co-work with each other.. I am very excited by the thought of that.. after all, it was my desire to see us functioning as a corporate body for Christ.. yet I am unable to see a solution out.. still I know that God is moving across our ministries and I know that 1 day in His time.. He will bring us together.. because we're after all 1 in the body of Christ.. We need each other to function out as a ministry..

so continue to pray with me that God will reveal His plans He had for our ministries.. and that the members including the parents will find us faithful in following closely after God's heart.. It is His passion to let the little children into His kingdom.. so we should not deprived anyone of that chance of salvation.. That's our purpose and that is our heartbeat..

Proverbs 3:5-6: "Lean not on our own understanding.. " We need to learn how to admit that we need GOD in our daily lives..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home