Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Emplacement in IRAS~

Well, people.. I dunno whether this is good or bad.. But in everything we do, we give thanks to God for His wonderful, merciful provision and grace to Me..

I was given the option to be emplaced into the permanment establishment under the TG scheme.. My 1st opinion of this was "HUH".. I was stunned.. why? Because I had yet to serve 1/2 year of my contract.. and now here comes a bomb..

GOD was very real in my life in this month of Jan.. As you people know I'm now studying part-time, working at IRAS, holding appointments in ministries as well as the AM for my soccer team.. woah~ think of it makes me wow wow..

I'm very involved in many activities as well as follow-ups.. I got to find a balance between work, study, play and relationship.. So do continue to pray for me.. The very day I fall ill, I would look back and say this "Thank you God for giving me the strength and the boldness to push on.."

It was not an easy decision to make.. but after prayers and consultation from many of the wonderful people around me including my family.. I decided to take up the challenge and agree for the emplacement..

So with effect from 1 Feb 2007, I am a perm tax-officer.. whether I will be there for long depends on myself, my performance.. So I thank God for His favor a upon my life.. I was blessed.. And now it's for me to bless others..

Watch this space =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home