Thursday, July 31, 2008

Training is builds endurance~

Well guess its another rare opportunity to write here.. so strike the iron while its hot..

The reason why I m here to delegate this msg to a friend, whom I dun really talk to in office.. He joined the organisation almost the same time as me.. then now, he has left the organisation after two years.. This really makes me things.. times flies so fast.. two years ago I was so excited to take up this job, full of passion, the desire to perform better, to be a light in the marketplace.. But now, I looked back.. am I really doing this? Am I really so keen now?

Initially, yes I felt many of support from my supervisor and with the friends/colleagues around who help me settle in quickly.. As time goes by, I just to find myself isolated out.. The kind of job that I do now.. the kind of satisfaction I am getting, the type of friends I am associating with.. The missing lunch clicks that I now dun have.. all the missing things that I am going through now.. So I ask myself.. is this how you want life to be now?

Somehow somewhat, I know God will always provide.. I may not have any answer now to why my life is like that, but I am glad He always pop in some surprises in my life.. to encourage me to continue to live a life with Him centered..

This is where training builds patient.. and eventually comfort.. Take peace, trust in His time.. He will provide.. All your needs when you surrender your plans to Him.. Let Him take control of the situation.. You will see a different.. Believe! Have faith.. Just like He said this to Joshua, He too will do it for you.. when you're afraid of the future, where things becomes uncertain.. remember that "God will never forsake you or leave you", Joshua 1:8 and He will keep his promise.. Take courage my friends..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home