Bachelor of Business (Accountancy)~
Well and so the ending (its rather predictable).. is that the iPod classic has become a classic white elephant in my house as a display unit..
After two long years, I have finally graduate with a degree.. Although I was a little but disappointed with my results.. Target GPA 2.5, actual GPA 2.42 due to a PA.. still I wanna give thanks to GOD for His goodness and mercy which kept me going through these whole two years.. It was certainly a great struggle with time and committment.. I thank Him for placing significant ppl in my life to see me through certain events and that to continuously seek Him is the only way out or rather the BEST outcome/solutions to all my problems..
Here I am Lord, once again @ the crossroad in life again.. 4 options are available to me now..
1) Pursue a Master in Taxation -- my dream
2) Pursue a CPA (Australia) -- which is what my course initially offered
3) Pursue a CPA (Singapore) -- ICPAS finally recognise this degree
4) Take a break for a year-- this allows time to wait upon the Lord
Pray for me, as I will be continuously wanting to seek GOD for the guidance and direction I should take next.. I dun wanna plan this path myself.. I wan my plans to be line with His.. It is only then we will fulfill the best of what is expected of us.. Our destiny..








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home