Fellowship that counts~~
Ok started the day by busy doing my model till about 2pm..Then realised that I didn't have any lunch..But ohwell I was fasting so then turn towards prayer..Prayer for the camps..yeah yeah..I only had a small bite for breakfast at 10.35am..Ok got to wait till 9pm at night before I can eat again..haha ok ok fast fast fast..
Later in the evening, Melissa messaged me to ask me to go for NCC's bible study.. so I think it would be a good opportunity to widen my knowledge on the bible..so yeah I agreed to it..Then as I was on my way there.. I was told that it was cancelled due to renovations.. (correct me if i'm wrong).. Yeah so we decided to have dinner together instead.. But in the process of doing so, we stood there for 30 long mins!! reminds me of our usual ypm dinner style..waiting at the junction of Parkway to decide where to eat.. Yeah after some disagreements, we finally decided to eat at Bukit Timah muslim coffee shop.. (forgot the name liao) reminds me again of those days where I used to go there with my classmates to eat during Polytechnic..So I, Moses, Caleb, Shumin, Deborah and Melissa squeezed into Sean's car and off we're on our way there.. Haha thanks everyone for giving me the previlege to seat in front..hehe.. on our way there.. we had fun in the car.. singing along with the songs.. a good time of fellowship.. Shumin and Moses are just making us laugh a lot then..they're super funny you know..haha..
Ok they had their dinner there..whereas I just had Kopi Cino..can't eat as I am fasting..though I was many times tempted by the food..but i managed to resist the temptation..praise GOD..yeah..again another great time of fellowship..oh..Caleb's expression was real interesting when he first tried Milo Dinosaurs..haha Ka Wa E des!! super cute.. haha funny as well.. ohwell guess everyone had their 1st time experience lorz..
After dinner..we made our way home..however, I and Melissa decided to make a stop over at Joanna's shop..so we headed for Bugis..Met Justin there too..haha 4 of us had a chat for a while before heading for BK to packet dinner/supper..then I walked Melissa home.. in the process of doing so.. I too walked myself home.. from Bugis?? far?? neh~~ as usual.. I just love to travel and walk.. love the simple feeling of walking alone.. enjoying the natural surroundings..
I should visit Orchard Road one of these days I guess.. yeah I believe the sight will be wonderful.. One day~~ nothing much to add on.. Time to carry on with my model.. Gan Ba Te~~
Oh do pray for me..as I'm heading for a mission trip from 25 to 27 Nov.. pray that my new passport will be ready then.. also pray for me that my mom will allow me to go to Thailand with the girls.. pray for at least another guy to come along.. yeah my personal prayer request TODAY.. thanks everyone.. Cheers~~ keep smiling for GOD ok?? stay happy and delight in GOD's presence everyday..
www.ypmrezolution.blogspot.com








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home