Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentine's Day~~

Well well..what do we have this year!? It's no other than a valentine's day..ie.. international friendship day for those who don't understand the meaning of it..

This is rather a special year for me..becos I seldom spent this day alone..haha usually got people to accompany.. So it's no difference for me when my friend, Ee Wei..called me to go along with her group of friends..yeah I'll talk about it shortly..

Now for work..Today is my 1st official day doing my job as a tax officer.. started off quite nervous.. looking blur blur.. dunno what buttons to press or how to go about checking information.. It was towards the end of the day that my performance picked up for the better.. And yes I'm being more confident with taxpayers again.. I think it's the same old Isaac of the past when I'm a tax assistant then.. So I guess I can only rate my debut performance like 4 out of 10!!Poor but definitely more potential to improve.. So my motto for the day is "Tomorrow will be a Better day!!" yeah yeah it will be.. Gan Ba Te Isaac.. You can do it.. A long term plan is ahead of you.. Got to try to achieve it..

Ok after work, went to Toa Payoh to meet up with Ee Wei and her friends.. When I was there, I was like woah~~ so many of them.. like say 14 of us..then like I the can-na-fare person there..Got to intro myself.. But realised that to remember all 13 of them is difficult.. I only remember a few like Guo Liang, Jolene, Alan, Ee Ping, Yi Ling.. what a disappointment.. But I think the joke of the day is that I managed to blend well with them super easy.. It's like me.. oooh... Ok so ate at the foodcourt then we went to catch the movie called "Walking on the line"...

Went into the cinema 5 mins late.. So I dunno understand the 1st portion but derive that Jack was being killed by a saw.. And dunno the rest.. Generally I say this movie is good.. worth the $$ but only problem is the moral story behind the real story that is not very pleasing..As a christian, we should only have one wife and not divorce her and go after another..Other than that, the appreciation, the fame, the ups and downs made the show good.. Again those who doesn't appreciate classical shows may find this boring as it's in the '50s to '70s.. yeah yeah..

After the show, we went to McDonald's to celebrate Alan's 27th birthday.. Wow I think it was fun..The manager there even helped us snapped a photo with the polaroix camera..Cool!! Then stayed behind to fellowship till 12.30++ and then we went our separate ways.. I hope if got chance, I would like to meet up with them.. I think it's a good mixture of clicks.. Well diverse in many qualities.. Maybe this is where I find home!?

Let's us bring this to GOD in prayer.. It's getting late got to sleep.. Later still need to work leh.. I had a fruitful and fun day.. Thank you Lord for giving me this opportunity to know more people.. To really understand myself, my future better.. Thank you..

Oh I need to wish someone Happy Birthday too!!! HAPPY 23rd BDAY if you're seeing this, Boss~~ haha =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home