Sunday, March 26, 2006

I am finally back~~

Ok I decided to take a month break from blogging. And thank GOD.. I did it so with ease..

Well, so many things to update but I guess the most important things is that I wanna thank GOD for seeing me through the month.. I faced struggles with family, friends, work, people and taxpayers.. GOD is always so wonderful.. He placed different people in my life at diferent and difficult times to pull me through..I am very encouraged by that..My heart is relieved and relaxed whenever I know my GOD watches over me..

My month of march consists of many many exciting activities too.. The ones that I wanna highlight will only be from those in soccer, ORD bbq, movies, initial D and office 'love' story.. Gosh~~ I can't believe I am actually inside it.. For that person whom is involved too.. I don't think it's possible.. But if GOD actually allows it.. I am sure it will come.. Even though I know my requirements have dropped drastically to such a simple life.. So will see how it gets.. Although I am rather confident that nothing will happen..

But I learn today while teaching my class..that Miracles do happen is for you to believe in Jesus.. The events of what happen in the bible, the many more unreported events.. Jesus came down to this world with the intention of saving us; Changing our hearts, set our paths right before GOD.. I asked my class this question; "Imagine you're with Jesus, walking in the temple.. Then you see people selling and gambling.. How will you feel.. What will you do?"

As I asked them these questions.. I began to think what is my own 'temple' like.. Is it like the temple mention in John? or it is clean, holy and right with GOD.. I really need to sit down and examine my heart again.. Even if I am here serving HIM, is my heart right with GOD?? I need to get things right with HIM.. Then I know that to have an effective worship time with HIM; we need to seek HIM more through songs, prayers,worships and fellowships..

There is this saying to sum it up.."Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something"

We got to learn to know when to use our words and know our actions.. Because simply they bring the characters out of you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home