An other Ordinary Saturday~~
Well, I am writing this just to inform you guys that I had tried my best in getting my CCA certificate which is way way below what I should have originally.. Thanks for the many concern.. But still I got to submit my application for university.. Please continue to pray for me.. I am really lacking confidence.. Last day for submission is 21 February 2006.. which is just 2 more days away.. I think I need to consider to apply for time off from my work as well.. To go down to the Office of Admissions to submit my application..So please pray for me..
Ok I left NTU application yet to reply becos I felt God wanted me to use Her as a person who greatly impacted me.. I was shocked.. I was writing something about someone whom I dun even know.. Then God used Gina to ask me to look at my blog.. Then as I was reading through one of my entry.. then the word.. "IMPACT ME MOST" struck me.. That was what the essay wants me to write.. Describe a person who has had an influence in you, and share with us why and/or how it has influenced you.. See God is truly amazing.. He answer my doubt even if I just opened my mouth and asked.. Thanks Gina, becos it's late.. I am going to write it tml after I am home after service..So in short.. remember this..
Ask and it shall be given
Seek and you shall find
Knock and the door will be opened. (Matt 7:7)
This is truly motivating.. I think God is leading me on.. For that, again.. I will continue to trust in His ways.. I am going to surrender my goals and dreams of entering university to Him.. And let Him lead me on..
Ok it's getting late and I need to go church later.. And what more.. I am songleading too.. Hopefully Ms Clara Ying did her homework..if not..well then again..It's glory to God that we're seeking.. If we give it out with our heart.. I am sure He'll be pleased with our worship even if it's a short or messed..
Jesus loved the little children,
All the children in the world,
Red and Yellow, Black or White,
They are precious in His sight.
Jesus loved the little children of the world.. =)








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home