I am loving it~~
Yeah yeah..1st thing in the morning is a good news to all Liverpool fans..We beat Man Utd 1-0 thanks to a goal in the 19th min by Peter Crouch..one of the last guy in my list to score a goal given that his record currently stands at 35 apperances 8 goals..what a striker!! ok whatsoever then..haha..
Had service today..Then later went upstairs for Children Ministry..then today I was like songleading..Tried something new..or say funny..tried to ra-ra the kids to move..if not they're like a stone..explaining to them the purpose of coming to church..why are they in the galilee..why is the single purpose of coming to church..initially they were still so stony..went to mingle with them yet still the same..but as we slowly sing the rest of the songs..I slowly felt God's presence was in our midst.. It was the song "You are my all in all" that made it my day..Their voices, the music, the echoes..they're all so lovely..this prompt me to say..how lovely are those at His feet who brings lovely praises and worship to Him..I prayed and I know that God is pleased with our worship..Becos it comes from the heart..Not from our mind or anywhere else..I prayed that the kids will surely experience the one and true living God in their lives.. and bare witness to His name..
Ok after that, we had lesson..then I went lunch with Eunice & Yee Ning..It was a rare moment..as I had been asking them to make themselves available for dunno how many weeks..So we went to burger king..ate there..and had a good fellowship..it was a good time to catch up with their daily lives.. and to see how are they growing with Christ..Only one thing that hurts me time and time.. is that they said YPM is boring..both the Saturday & Sunday services.. I wanted to tell them so much that YPM is not that boring.. but really it's very clicky.. I dunno how to let them know that they're not left out or left alone.. I pray that one day I'll give them the answer..one day..then after that we went to the arcade to play some games like bishy bashy game.. then our all time favourite.. the ice roller game.. haha had fun for sometime.. in fact we're even perspiring.. Whew!! ok after that, I sent them back to the taxi stand to meet up with their parents and made my way down to orchard to meet uncle..
Met uncle..Then we went to watch Real, the movie..It was quite a poorly done movie..no wonder why they didn't make it to the big screens..It was more like their history story than a movie.. rather disappointed with it.. So after the movie.. We went to have for dinner and talked about our past, our present, the market and global issues..it was cool.. tried to talk to Him about Christ..but unsuccessful..so hope that one day I can do it again.. Wait for that opportunity.. yeah yeah.. I am rather refreshed and ready to take my work to a new level tml..
"I will hide your words in my heart,
that I may not sinned against you."
Psalm 119:11








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home