Bowling Outing~~
Hey hey..What the fish..wow..For the first time this year or say since ABC Camp 05 have I played bowling again..hehe before that..
Well work for the day was rather busy..Phone calls just keep coming and taxpayers keep on complimenting and complaining..it's so thin or say grey the line is..After work, went over to the arcade to play a few rounds of Initial D..gosh~~ i can't beat my rival yet..got to work out on my turning portion..if not it's a waste of $$..
After that, went to Suntec to meet up with Ee Wei & Joey and so we went to MS for dinner..Ate a simple yong tau foo and had some good fellowship then we head for the bowling alley.. Heh that's where the fun part beings..
Ok along came Ee Pin, then we decided to start the game session w/o waiting for the rest to come..So initially, I was like..hitting 6-9pins..but just unable to get spare or strike..then Ee Pin super funny..she just swing the bowling ball like a golf session..luckily the ball didn't roll backwards..then Joey and Ee Wei did have their fair share of fun..so by the time we hit our 9th frame..Wei Lin, her brother; Wei Yang and Ming Jian came along..and so we start on our mini competition proper..oh b4 that, I ended the game hitting just 102 pins.. way short of my normal game.. well again it's only a warm-up :0
So for the first game, we split into; Ee Wei, Joey and me.. verus.. Ee Pin, Wei Lin, Wei Yang & Ming Jian..then the game very pressuring..we're like switching lanes..alternating ourselves..then I also feeling the pressure as Wei Yang is like just behind me..felt that he bowled quite well..got the style.. the posture..and the power..with practice sure better..and so.. the round ended quite tightly.. with my side winning just by 1pin!! our score was like Isaac 109, Ee Wei 80, Joey, 67..
Then on to round 2!!this time..drawing system is a bit the unfair..as I, Wei Yang, Ee Wei and Joey teamed against the other 3..so won't compare score..but rather the play style..As usual, Ee Pin entertained us with mostly her style whereas I and WeiYang kept ourselves on track by ensuring that we had a good fight till the end..with his score..at 115pins..whereas I got 133pins..I got praised from the rest..but then again..I know my capabilities..so I told them it's only a game you know..it's all bout the fellowship that we had together that matters..so yeah most importantly we all had fun and enjoyed another fellowship..
By the time we ended our game..it was like coming 12am!! so we hurried left for the last train..the content along the way I won't mention much..but I just walked home after that.. Heh fortunately for me that my parents are not that particular as I said I would be back before 1am.. and sure thing I did.. Yeah~~
so in short.. I had fun.. thanks guy for making this outing a wonderful session.. thank God for you guys.. I hope to share more of Christ with you people if I have the opportunity.. and I am sure i will..
John 15:10 " This is my command to you; that you love one another..." thank you God..for this chance and fellowship session.. I am loving it.. Back to work~~








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home