Those were the days~~
I think I just like to put a note down here.. Just as I watched the Channel 8's 8pm show.. I realised that I & tricia used to be like that.. We're unable to face each other and so the misunderstanding continues and continues until what we are today.. How I wish and hope that one day.. We'll be able to meet and put aside our indifferences.. We're once so childish, so unforgiving and so self-centred..
These many years that have past.. I thank God for all the sweet and wonderful memories I have with her as I know that generally in my heart.. There's always a place for her to call it 'Home'.
May God bless her and keep her safe in His loving arms always.. No matter what.. She's always going to be my first love.. And I am really proud to say that she's with me through the days in secondary school, poly days and my days in tekong.. I sincerely wish her all the best from the bottom of my heart.. Take care, Lo liang..








<< Home