What a day~~
Ok let's talk about today..Firstly, I had breakfast with Sean, Joanna, Samson, Doyle & Isaac.. It's amazing that I actually make myself available in the morning considering that I usually sleep late in the nights..SO yeah..Good..Had 2 pratas and coffee-0 for breakfast..
After that, went back to church and had our service.. Matthew was our worship leader along with Uncle Patrick..We had quite a few good songs..especially my favourite song at the moment ~~ Majesty..Wow it's so lovely when we sang it..I thank God for giving me the opportunity to sing, praise and worship Him..
Later, went and have a good chat with Shi Xian, Debbie & Michelle before heading up for Children's Ministry..We had a good service there too..I love the song "Feels like I am falling".. another lovely song..Good session..And with a video story on the book of Matthew.. Things are going around my brain cells..as I imagine myself being with the crowd.. Trying to understand how Matthew is going through and what Jesus' teachings are all about..It's amazing trying to listen and apply what Jesus said that was fulfilled in the prophecy of the old testimony..
So after CM, went lunch with the 3 fantasic girls from our very own Cool Lame Sect; Eunice (as the teach), Wai Cheng (self-declared grand teach), Yee Ning (an innocent memeber) and lastly me..Haha I think it's really pure pok and crap that we talked along.. but as and when there's a chance to edify one another..I juz encourage them to think and work for the better.. The battle btw my 2 teachers & 2 the members (which is Yee Ning & I) are fierce and intense.. The scoreline was like always very near..like 13-12..12-11..14-15..etc.. And in the end.. I came to a conclusion..Girls can be extremely violent and noisy when they're excited.. Hyper exceptionally high.. totally lost their posture & cool..Haha~~ if any of you girls are reading this paragraph.. let me know your response..keke..
And the rest of the day.. I shall keep it simple..Sunday is a rest day.. A sabbath.. So it also means family day!! That's how I spent the rest of the day enjoying and appreciating every single moment I spent with my family.. Yeah I am loving it..
Good day!! OrD LORZ!!~~ =)
Phase of the week: Prayer is the POWER which can turn water into wine~~








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home