Monday, August 28, 2006

The BIG Day!~

Ok well well.. I think I juz wanna write down my first feeling since my last entry on stage over 5yrs ago..Haha.. I started today quite busy trying to rush out letters to 228 employers.. and being the officer-in-charge of my hotline.. Gosh.. I got quite a stuff to follow up.. That really took me a long while to do.. that now for the BIG moment.. Relinquishing my moments on stage..

Haha I didn't have any stage fright as usual.. But I guess the thing that caught me off is that I have a tendency to talk very fast.. For my 1st part of my presentation, I was a bit fast.. until my director signaled me to go slow.. after that, I went slow for a while.. before it's back to me again.. haha.. I got to improve on that.. And also my standard sets of 'lame' answers.. like "save it into your com" or "ok" or "again".. Ooops I hoped that I did not fair that badly in the eyes of my director and AC-APD.. although I got praised by my manager for confident and natural speech.. I was also able to handle questions w/o letting my director and AC-APD to handle the queries.. It showed confidence and my abilities.. though I think it's best to limit such experiences.. I dun like them to think that I am that capable or irreplaceable.. I know I can do better still.. it's juz 40% of my actually abilities becos I didn't prep it at all..

But I know that there are many rooms for improvement.. like I should really spend time going through the slides before I present.. Okay! I had a confession to made to God.. I didn't really prepare at all!! I took it for granted that God will pull me through this.. And yes He did.. I knew at many times.. when my brain is not working, He will juz input the answers into my mouth.. I was comforted.. but Lord, I promise You that I will stand out for You as a minister for You in the marketplace.. I will overcome my complacency and boost in my weakness.. As You have turned my weaknesses in my strength..

The next time when you see me write about this.. I will be a changed person.. I believe that God will give me the wisdom, love and self-control to do it for Him.. The reason why I live is to put a smile on His face.. That's the greatest joy as His children we can give.. I will improve.. By God's grace and mercy.. I am happy that there were so so many things to learn juz from this 1hr presentation by me.. And I am sure I will do even better next time.. I will learn and know my work well too.. Praise be to the Lord O most high~~

The joy of the Lord is my strength.. My weakness is made perfect in Your strength. I'll continue to trust You in all the days of my life.. He lives in me and He's real!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home