Wednesday, August 30, 2006

First Inter-functional Competition~

Well well.. there's nothing much to say but a little on my impression on the competition..

Ok it's like this year for the 1st time.. IRAS organised this mixed street netball.. I was like again quite extra lorz.. Went there to the court.. Dunno anyone.. in the very end.. still dunno anyone.. haha.. What the pok right!? haha.. worse still.. I got a photo taken all by myself with the presenter.. (none of my teammates are left) while the other teams all have group photos.. Super Xtra lorz.. Oh.. my team came in 3rd overall..

Sounds impressive right? But wait.. only problem is that there're only 4 teams in this competition.. haha.. So.. We could have won the 1st game.. but me being rusty at the game took some time to adapt back.. I like only scored 2 pts for my team.. we lost by a narrow margin 5-7.. after leading 4-2 at one pt of time.. The remaining games are quite ok.. I managed to add in another 4-5 pts.. with 1 shot nearly rebounded out from the semi-circle line..

Overall, I think it was quite a good game of leisure.. I found out that the Corporate & Property Division.. well they got good team bonding.. I guess they knew each other long.. I am like sadden to know that this does not apply to my workplace.. Most if not all my colleagues do not like sports.. so it's like hard to have a game of fun.. their leisure I assumed is more on the computer.. well then, there goes my intention of creating better bonding through games..

But then again.. I would be thankful to meet other personnels from various depts.. Keep the days coming.. I believe there's more to it than juz work work everyday.. We need to have a balanced lifestyle.. juz like having God in the centre of our life.. spending 2% of your time with Him each week.. (that's only 30mins of each day, fyi).. I had fun today =)

Ren Shen Mang Mang, Shen Bu You Ji~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home