Sunday, August 27, 2006

The weekend~

26 Aug 06

Okok.. What another fast paced weekend.. Alright, let me juz share share what I've been doing this weekend.. I thot it was good to write it down..

Ok I started the day by going down to Serangoon to join my team to play a game of kick-a-bout there from 9am till about 12.15pm..well the team is split into two.. and we played about 8 games.. I played in mainly the winning side.. but when we lost we lost badly.. like 3-0.. haha.. what was fun is that I managed to operate on both flanks.. i basically impress a lot on the right but most of my cutting are from the left..I scored about 5-7 goals.. haha like the top scorer in the games.. with 2 classic rounding of the last guy into the empty net.. haha.. so fun.. only problem is that I tend to push the ball too forward.. quite often unable to get the better of Tingfeng..I got to learn how to control my push on the right.. ok I'll work towards stability and better first touch.. also maybe crossing power.. accuracy is there.. but power is too strong.. haha.. I'll aim to be the next Podolski.. whaha.. very tired after the game.. I think I over-ran again.. muscles aching agin.. haha~~

Well after that, I went on with the official opening of Saint Andrew's Village (SAV).. I was very very impressed by the efforts that the people put into make this a success.. It was terrific.. For the 1st time in many yrs.. to be precise.. like 7yrs.. I felt proud to belong to this school.. After all, I was from Potong Pasir Sec Sch.. that's what I've been telling my people around me.. My school hertiage it comes so so far.. since 1862.. This is where I felt belong again.. a pity that I don't have a chance to experience this again.. but I'm glad that I had the chance to talk to my former teachers.. It was just sure classy there.. SAJC's gals are good looking too.. LOL~

After that, went to met my 2 bosses for dinner for the 1st time since graduation'03.. it was no surprised that they still kept in contact as a group.. but I was sad that they didn't see my class as a whole.. Looks like I won't be having a class reunion again.. so sad.. but hey welcome to reality man.. thanks bosses for a gd time out fellowship.. it's great to catch up with your lives.. and encouraged to know that both of you are doing well.. Thank God for them..

27 Aug 06

Well, as for sunday.. no really much in the morning.. but i was glad that we sang "How good it is to give thanks to our God.." then Clara songlead for CM.. it was good.. especially when we sang.. "Becos of who you are.." I was blessed by the song.. And well I hope that the kids will be ministered by the songs.. and the classes.. they really really need to be prayed for.. Please continue to join with me to pray for these kids..

After that, I went with Jasmine to IRAS. Did I say IRAS!? Yes yes, IRAS is now to me like my 2nd home.. my sports hall.. haha.. went there to play badminton with her.. I had fun playing with her.. I felt that her skills had improved quite a lot since I last played with her 4 mths ago.. she could force me to do some work out and well scored 6 pts this time around.. I awaited for her to do even better, I would love to play with her a real 15pts game soon..

After the game, we went out for high tea at Short John then made to rush down for a show at MS.. haha I must apologise.. becos it's rare for me to estimate short the timing we have.. I thot we have more than enough time to be there.. Seriously I was planning to go Giant to buy tibits for the movie.. haha.. anyway the show was so-so.. quite bloody and OUCH.. i mean snakes are so perverts too!? i didn't know that.. a bit disappointed becos I felt the big fat baddie cobra could have done something like the final boss.. but juz to be blown away.. so sad.. argh~~ ok ok.. we had dinner at victoria street.. I again mentioned to her that I wanna bring her go eat Blanco Court Fish Slice Bee Hoon.. but up to now, I still didn't.. I got to find time to bring her there.. I'm also graving for it since last year.. Gosh, I better do my part.. anyway with her around, I was feeling so peaceful and comfortable.. someone special yet simple..it doesn't take long for her to lay an impression in my heart.. only problem is she's a "movie star".. haha.. heh like the good old days.. I hoped that she feels the same too.. I enjoyed every moment spent with her.. Thank YOU!! haha.. ok ok better don't write too much if not, people will flood me with question(s) again.. LOL~~

But what I wanna say is that hey.. tml I got my presentation.. the 1st in the series.. more to come.. so Gan Ba Te~~ Isaac, you can do it.. Yeah.. what I learnt today!?

I was reminded that "the Word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart." Heb 4:12..

Be careful of what you do and act.. we're minister for God in our marketplace..

Auto-Inclusion Scheme (AIS) here I come.. so now gonna read 73 pages of ppt slides.. haha off to read it now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home