God's masterpiece~
Have you ever wonder how were you made? Do you know what was on God's mind when He formed you?
That was the question I asked my kids this very day.. It was truly amazing to know that in Psalm 139:14 "that you are fearfully and wonderfully made.." When God created man.. He made them in His own image.. when the bible says the word "fearfully" means God actually took it seriously and with special consideration and attention made you.. "Wonderfully" means that you are an unique individual, special and exclusively different from others.. Think of your abilities and what made you special..
That was on God's mind when He created you.. I was a bit discouraged when I heard my kids reply on what are ALWAYS on their mind!? Their replies includes games, computer, studies, play etc.. any other thing but God.. ok I personally admit too that I found it hard to have God in my mind always.. but I am learning to put Him in everything I do; be it for good times or bad times.. Give thanks with a grateful heart, for God loves a cheerful giver.. So it was a harsh pressing issue that where is God in the kids' lives.. I was very eager and worried.. but Aunt Mary gave me this 1 interesting pointer that I learnt..
And that is.. we should nt just pray for God to be real in their lives.. but rather we should pray that they WILL NOT have peace till they seek God 1st in their lives..
When I heard of this, immediately I recognised that God is teaching everyone of us in His own special way.. For me, it was praying till something happen.. and in a reverse way which I never thot of in my life.. It was an eye opener..
So I will continue to pray for my kids, that they will not find peace till they come to know the True & Saving grace of You.. We're indeed God's masterpiece.. we should treasure ourselves and learn to share the love God had given to us through His son, Jesus..
And I will live to love You
And I will live to give You praise
I will live a child in awe of You
You alone are God of all
You alone are worthy Lord
And with all I am my soul will bless Your name








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home