Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Fun Fun Fun

20 Nov 05,

Well well..started the day quite fun..woke up for service then made my way down to church..oh today I saw someone coming to church rather early..like 8.10am!? whaha.. a clue then.. (she's in some light bluish green and dark blue stuffs)..yeah so nice..in fact I would say it's a lovely outfit on her..makes her look so pretty..haha..ok ok..enough of it..when will I have enough of it? I guess it got to be till my last breath..thank GOD for the very little opportunities that I had..remember that I did tell her before that just to see her smile for that very moment..it is worth waiting for the whole week..yeah so that's the way I'm feeling then.. Top of the world looking.. Down on creation and the only place that I can try.. is.. the church??

yeah so after that, had sunday school..then we're suppose to be doing thanksgiving..but the personnels did not come..so no choice..we had games instead..all sabo me..played wacko with them..and all of them keep calling my name..then got to call left, call right,call across,call alternative..argh..it's just so fun to play with them..haha..

after that left church to visit the Popular to see whether my comic is out..then in the process of doing so, I saw her again..she seemed to be meeting someone else there..whom I don't know..and of course..she'll ask "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS".. so I shall not comment anymore..just pray that she enjoyed herself then..and I know she'll..just somehow..without me of course..I am just an air to her..goes in and out of her..like freely..non-existence..but who to blame?? both parties got fault..she just don't realised how it feels the other way..cruel is the word to use in this world we're living in..everyone is so conditional..even I am not spared by it.. if not, I won't be feeling this way instead..

once I finished my shopping at NTUC..went back to church for our camp committee meeting..discussed the final details of the camp..and the necessary follow ups..shall not go into details..but I would say it's a fruitful one..a lot of discussion had been made to insert into activities or planning..and we all gave our personal views and opinions..

after the meeting..met Melissa and Zhirong, and all of us went to Wayne's house..put our barang barang down and we went for a 4km run..(i think) It was a good run..had a good exercise workout..last time was like when?? read below to find out..haha.. yeah so it's like good stuff..especially on an empty stomach..don't you realised that I didn't have lunch at all!? yeah I was down late..1.05pm..so missed lunch due to fasting..then only managed to give a 10mins prayer time to GOD then..rather busy lorz..

Next, we washed up in church and then we head down to Marina Square to watch "Just Like Heaven"..with another group consist of me,melissa,aaron,sean,joanna,doreen,eugene,wayne & estella..yeah yeah it was a good show..the girls cried..but for the guys..it's rather predictable..yet lovely..but I feel that sometimes we won't really get a chance to see that in reality..so..neh~~

By the time it was 11.30pm..show ended..and Aaron sent me and melissa home..and back to the last week of preparations for army and ypm camp..need to press in for time..

See see..my blog has reduced by so much..this is because I got no much time to write so much about it..next time will write in my related bible verses that encourages me for the day..

Read your bible, pray everyday
pray everyday, pray everyday

Read your bible, pray everyday
If you want to grow..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home