Monday, November 21, 2005

YPM /Joseph's Group Outing~~

Ok well..just mentioned..weekends just come and goes like that..haha..hmm..ok shall start with Saturday since Friday got nothing much..except a sad note that mei mei didn't meet me again for Buffet.. =(

Yeah saturday, I was supposed to go Zoo with my cell group..I was like Hurray!! finally after 9 years since I last stepped into it..I wanted to go with someone there actually this holiday..but that wish was blasted..so thot that now my cell group going there for outing.. I think it's great.. But sad to say only 4 of us turned out.. Shumin, Sean, Caleb and me..yeah so little people so no fun.. in the end we had breakfast first at MACs then head down to Escape theme to play..haha it was quite fun..The Alpha 8, everyone had bruises except me..hehe the pro when comes to playing or fun..The Go-kart..was fun..lost to Sean..thanks to the bad drafting skills of mine..but who to blame?? I don't have license mah.. but I think I'm beginning to feel I'm able to overcome my fear soon.. The Calberry..was the worst..suppose to be making Shumin scream..but in the end.. I and Sean both were complainting pain pain throughout the ride..especially when we're up-side-down..bleh..then the BEST of all.. was the wild wet fun..whatever..why is it fun?? because the 3 of us.. Sean in front, Shumin in the middle and me at the back.. then we're like throughout the ride..splashing water at each other.. poor shumin struck in the middle of us..haha (sorry shumin =) ) yeah it was power laughter..I nearly reached level 4..haha it's such a long time since I ever achieved that level again..

But despite all the fun we had there..My fond memories there with someone on 20 June..was so so real in me..I just feel that she was there with me..even though I know it wasn't possible..throughout the rides..many times if not all the times.. I missed her and wished that she was beside me..She's just so so.. SPECIAL.. how am I to say forget her means forget her..when she's so deep down in my heart.. so now You know that I don't really wanna go Escape anymore.. if not it'll just bring back memories.. Makes me feel that my whole life, 22 yrs just to go through that 7-8months with her..It is enough..at least I know that our paths crossed so perfectly nice within.. Really thank GOD for those days.. They're worth the whole while and pain that I had to suffer through just to have it.. The feeling is like you're marrying to your loved one..but she's drying within the night itself..ask me whether I'll do that?? If it's for her..my answer is yes..I'll willing to exchange the future just for that short one night moments being with her.. it is worth the while..that's just isaac for your information.. =)

ok ok..sure that go through that again..I think I say so so many times already.. but that is what I really mean in my heart..so..ok back to the day.. after that we went to Bedok blk 85 to have lunch.. They all ate chicken rice.. but as for me.. I just had sugar cane..because I'm fasting so can't eat..yeah yeah..then after that head to church to rest..and await for service to start..

meanwhile, we decided to go to Parkway to get a present for Zhang Qi..who's birthday is then..We visited Life bookshop..there I met a chio bu..at the counter..she's pretty..but too bad didn't have the chance to interact with her..haha didn't want to engage deliberate attempts.. yeah yeah so after that we had service..

Then again no dinner for me..but got soccer after that..

oh oh..only slept at 2.30am..doing something..which I shall not disclosed..hehe =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home