Thursday, November 24, 2005

Preparations

Ok well these few days had been busy with the camp t-shirts stuffs and army clearance stuffs..yeah I'm like only less than a hand away from ORD!!..so so many things to do..I wonder when will I have free time to do other stuffs!? haha 1 thing I know for sure.. nv ask GOD for too much..You think You're free!? think again.. GOD just loves you so much that HE'll make sure that You're not bored in your daily activities..

So gone are the prayer meeting at Aunt Mei Yoke's house, gone are the BBQ at east coast..(didn't manage to make it..), gone are the days where I need to tie down stuffs with suppliers..

Please pray for me ok? Tomorrow I'll be going for a mission trip from 25 to 27 Nov..to KL..yeah yeah finally GOD answered my prayers to leave Singapore.. I need a break.. Then once I'm back from KL.. I would have the VBS camp on 28 & 29 Nov..(need to stay back on 27 Nov to help in the log prepartion & decorations..) then I most prob will be flying to Thailand with Joanna from 1 Dec to 4 Dec..(pray that she'll be able to find another guy to go with..) then there is the preparation & actual ACCamp from 6 Dec to 9 Dec.. a few days break before Rezolution Camp from 14 Dec to 17 Dec.. woah that's like pre-booked sessions.. I would need prayers and I'm going to list them down here..

Prayer requests:
1. Pray for safe journey
2. Pray for fine weather
3. Pray for good time of sharing & testimonies within the fellowship
4. Pray that GOD will minister to HIS people there in KL
5. Pray for VBS camp to run smoothly
6. Pray for the trip to Thailand will be a fruitful one
7. Pray for the Children's camp that Teachers & Kids will be ministered and "Be like HIM"
8. Pray for the t-shirt suppliers to give us a good deal and quailty and printing done on time
9. Pray for the final recee for camp site soon done in Dec
10. Pray for many hearts to see a breakthrough in our hearts; a heart of expectance
11. Pray that all preparations & logistics will run smoothly for the camp
12. Pray that EVERYONE will be good in health and ready for ALL the camps =)
13. Lastly pray that EVERYONE will experience GOD personally in HIS own special way

Glory to GOD above..
Need to go back to camp to settle some clearance..so till then..take care everyone..

We wish you a Merry X'mas
We wish you a Merry X'mas
We wish you a Merry X'mas
And a Happy New Year

Merry Christmas 2005 to everyone..it is an exciting time ahead..though I don't really feel the tempo of this festive season..haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home