Thursday, April 06, 2006

Another day of work

Heh..Sub-consciously or you can say unknowingly..time fries hard sia..it's been nearly 2 months already since I first worked at IRAS..time over there we can say it's challenging yet fun..I think I already have some fond memories inside it..from quarrels to compliments to complaints to feedbacks..

I guess there is what we meant by feeling home..Working though at many times can be tiring and stressful..but if you put your heart into it..sometimes you find it exciting and motivating to do better..My aim is to be a cheerful, helpful, sociable tax officer there whereas on or off the phone able to do my part for IRAS as well for the nation.. Or if you like to call it contribute to nation building..haha..

My seat has nv been permanment so this gives me the freedom to move about mixing and knowing more new friends..although I must say that they're usually younger than me..But it's nice knowing more people..or at least get to know yourself better through other people helping you.. Remember that was one of my birthday's resolution..yeah I am getting there.. So eventually we would ask.. Is seating at the main holding area good, or 2nd holding area better or the condominum the best!? If you ask me.. I say the 2nd holding area is the best.. Not so crowded, not so lonely.. Thank God for making me such a person I am today.. brings out the best in me.. Able to interact at ALL levels.. I am still seeking my testimonial in time to come.. I wonder who should i get it from!? haha~~ I already got in mind which supervisor am I going to trouble with.. so when that happens.. again.. don't blame me horz..haha

Here's one last message I would like to leave for us to reflect today as I am walking home from work.. "Even the wise men sought after Jesus.." Think about it..

Till then..signing off..agape~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home