Challenges each day brings new level of excitement~~
Heh..from my title..well you know from the title..You can see that life has been taking a new transformation or a new prospect in doing so.. Yeah as you guys know that our dearest Singaporeans are to file their income tax return for Year of Assessment 2006 in this coming deadline.. 15 April for paper filing and 18 April for e-filing/phone filing..
Hee.. Everyday got so many taxpayers to advice, to check, to take up their requests.. Until I sometimes don't know that time just flies like that.. My heart just reaches out to those who don't really know how to file or report and require our assistance.. So if I can help why not!? God says it's better to give than to receive.. So I learn in my job scope to keep on giving my best and God is blessing me with more and more different kind of challenges.. From complains to different jobs done to compliments..
Yeah thank God for making my working environment so wonderfully interesting and exciting.. Though I feel that sometimes I just can't talk to the person I want to talk most.. I just pray that if possible, may we have a chance to know each other better.. To see whether we are compatible with one another.. Also I started to understand the importance of having a christian mate.. it's very important in the body of Christ to be able to encourage one another; edifying one another and to fellowship with one another..
So when choosing your mate.. remember to take that in consideration.. if not how are you going to grow and walk closely with God.. So I pray God that if she's the someone whom You are providing me with.. Give me the chance, give me the boldness, give me the courage to ask from You more Lord..
I saw mummy kissing Santa Claus..
Imagine how is that going to be like.. God made us ALL wonderfully and perfectly made in His image..








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home