Thursday, August 17, 2006

Challenging Times~~

Ok ok.. Here's an interesting header.. Challenging times.. Why so!? Simple.. Remember my brief introduction to my working life in IRAS.. haha..

Now it's even better.. I now know what I would be doing until say Novemember.. haha my working lifestyle is officially up on my calendar.. And more interesting.. it's marketing of products = Auto Inclusion Scheme.. Argh~~ why me!? Haha.. I hate marketing.. I prefer more hands on work.. like what the other new guy is doing.. so good.. involved in only operation side..

So do continue to pray for me.. Pray for my dearest mindset to change for the better.. That I know that I can do all things through Christ who strengthen me.. Phil 4:13.. I know I can do it.. Just need more confident and assurance from everyone.. I like the concept of edifying each other.. Encouraging each other.. And I look forward to hear it from you guys..

Heh.. tml I'm playing a game of badminton in my workplace.. And better still I've signed up for the mixed street netball organised by IRAS.. I realised that working life is only a portion of my time there.. It's time for sports too.. Hope there's a call for soccer and badminton soon.. I am really short of fitness now.. Need to train up again.. Jia You!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home