Friday, August 18, 2006

Faster paced Life~

Ok for the 1st time 2day.. I felt that life at work is fast paced.. Haha.. In the morning, I had my meeting with the IT staffs about Offline Excel Application.. I think it's a cool stuff.. I mean it is suppose to make employer's life more easy.. But then again I am sure there will be people sure complaining about it.. ohwell..

Then after the meeting, I went onto preparation for the presentation later in the afternoon.. I then relieved some fun times in the past about my poly life as I ushered people into the audit.. Then I observed how Brenda and Thiam Yeong presented the slides.. Guess what!? Do you know that I became so 'on' when the floor started asking questions.. And I felt that I could answer them.. Haha.. Feeling so excited about prospect.. but becos my manager is seating beside me.. I better control my emotions.. I will have my chance on 28th Aug.. haha.. I pray that God will be my peace and confidence as I tackled this job of mine.. Haha..

After work, I met up with Jasmine.. We had dinner at Pizza Hut.. Then I was sabo by her to eat finish 2/3 of the pizza.. Whaha~~ it was sure a full meal.. I was caught off guard to finish it.. So so full.. Then went back to office to play badminton with Ruth, along with her friend, Jessie.. (correct me if I am wrong).. haha.. today's session was good.. why!? Becos I really worked out my footings.. I was made to run.. haha.. Everything seems to end so fast that I bidded farewell to them in a bink of an eye..

Oh.. btw I was given an opinion that Jessie is pretty.. Really!? That I didnt know.. Didn't really get to have a good chat with her.. Maybe next time if time and chance permits.. haha~~ Beside I am still going after my equally yoke concept..

Thank God for a fast pace friday.. Wow.. it's already more than half a mth since I was there.. haha.. Thank God for making new friends, new bosses, new environment.. Thank God for His everlasting grace and mercy..

To dwell 1 day in the house of the Lord is better than a 1000 days on the earth.. Be thankful for everything.. With thanksgiving, present our request(s) to God, and the God of peace which surpass All understanding will guard your heart in Christ Jesus..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home