Sunday, August 20, 2006

An ordinary sunday~~

Just like any other sunday, I made my way to church.. There I had my morning service then I went upstairs for Sunday School..

I had to prepare the slides for Uncle Yong Meng.. then assisted him in songleading.. I also had to do bible reading.. I chose Psalm 23.. As I thot that it was a good chapter for them as they're approaching prelims and exams.. that they might remember God in their sufferings or pains.. Never looking back but look up towards Heaven for support, for source of strength and hope.. "The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.." Psalm 23:1

I thot the simple praise and worship was good except that there were again a few kids at the back still doesnt seem to understand the importance of worship.. or say respect God in His house.. It really hurts me everytime I need to be harsh on them.. I pray and if it need be.. I wanna earnestly pray for them that God's love and compassion would be upon them.. That they may see God's glory in their lives.. That they understand that coming to church on sunday is not just a church or a place to meet friends.. But really to put aside just 2hrs out of 168 hrs to declare out God's goodness and holiness in their lives.. How can we say we love God when we don't respect His house!? We really need to get onto our knees and pray.. God's heart and compassion is reached out to the little ones.. As Jesus had said in His word "Come, let the little children come to me.." So we as Sunday school teachers have a great responsibility.. an unspoken true and job to bring as many kids back into God's arms.. We need to learn how to surrender ourselves first b4 we go fort..

Today also is the 1st time I was left to take charge of my class.. Although I was ok with it, but I felt it was like.. Nvm.. No judgement on my fellow sisters.. But rather thankful for the chance.. Becos I went through with the class about the topic on LOVE.. oh God has been a pray-answering God.. Today I also have 2 more new kids in my class, Vina & Raymond.. I am praying that there are more and more kids to come together to enjoy fellowship with another.. And I am thankful that God answered my prayer.. Now to do my part.. Jia You~~

I was very touched by my own message that comes out of me.. I didn't prepare it.. But I felt that the Holy Spirit in me.. leading me on.. I too learnt a lot about love.. the different aspects of love.. And the most important fruit of the Spirit.. w/o it.. many things are impossible to achieve.. w/o love, how can we exist.. I pray and yes I pray that the kids will bring back home something good from this session that they will remember like in Psa 119:11 " I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sinned against You.."

May God bless the teachings of His word.. "With God, all things are possible.." Prayer has the POWER to turn water into wine~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home