Dine out~
Ok another fast paced life at work.. well my dear friend, Chor Ang didn't come to work becos she needs to go medical appointment.. then all a sudden I realised I got so much work on hand.. My own work and then.. hers too.. heh.. I was finally on the line for my hotline.. hehe.. Relief the professional moments I had downstairs.. haha.. so fun.. but thankfully still no challenging questions.. if not, I dunno who to turn to..
Also, as I went for lunch.. I met Sherlyn.. (if I am correct.. haha sorry I forgot your name) She's working at Ben & Jerry's.. Hmm seems like got quite a group of ppl working there recently.. and surprisingly all at United Square.. the world is small I guess.. haha
Yeah today, I met up with mei mei & uncle.. And I was teasing mei mei that her friend, yingxuan was pretty leh.. Intro leh.. haha.. What the pok.. But I guess it was fun.. Seldom have such rush feelings.. maybe if got chance can get to know more friends.. after all, I welcome new entry in this chapter of my life..
Haha overall the dinner was good.. I ate this chicken pasta.. From Spageddies.. (pardon me for my spelling.. F9!? Maybe.. haha) I am appreciating it every minute every second.. I think it's worth the $$.. Also I think the meeting with Uncle and mei mei was good.. Glad to hear that both of them are good and well..
Mei, if you're reading this.. which you shouldn't.. don't take things at heart.. understanding and patient is the KEY to unlock the mutual relationship with each other.. Only if you have love and respect for each other.. things will work out for the better.. The more you want to have a stand, the more you tend to lose.. Memories of the past are a witness and testimonial on what we should learn and try not to repeat again..
Love overcomes all barriers.. Love is all.. That is how big God's love is for us.. His wonderful unconditional love.. Prov 17:17 "A friend loves at all times"
That is how much I love you, Lo Liang~~








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home