Saturday, February 10, 2007

50 Days And Counting~

Well, for the past few days, I had been thinking a lot.. wondering what do I really wanna see myself am.. Thinking of the past.. The good times, the bad times, the happy times, the sad times.. all of them seemed so distant from me now..

If really given the chance to turn back time.. will I do so? Or I just treat those as memories of the past?

Each of us has a destiny to fulfill.. God has laid in our lives many options to choose.. if we chose the wrong option(s), it does not mean the end of the world.. but rather the choices left are more limited.. so pray about them and God in His time will reveal the plan He has for you in your life..

As in why I select this title.. I am thinking is it really a choice to make.. or is there not even a choice to make.. My actions and my heart are they in tune with God's favor? I pray that God will reveal this to me..

I know I am not alone.. I need His support and Peace who will guard my heart.. I am leaning on You, Lord~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home