Happy Birthday!!~~
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birtday to....... myself....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to myself!! ;p
Haha.. Well just writing this to tell everyone and to remind myself.. My goals and wishes for the year 2007.. Please keep me in your prayers.. Thanks..
1. To excel in my studies (I am studying now)
2. To upgrade/broaden my spiritual knowledge
3. To put Others first before myself (Servanthood)
4. To impact life on others ( Acts 20:24 - Myself is nothing much, it's the life that I am living for Him that I want others to see; be a witness for Him and be a role model for kids to follow)
Know me well.. I am an extrovert in an introvert self..Haha..I pray that one day..I will just be my extrovert self.. I don't like to keep feelings inside myself and not being able to release them.. It's so not the IsAaC yEo many people know.. I don't want to worry my parents for having split personalities.. And truly be the IsAaC I know I can be..
Keep running the race.. We've not much time..








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home