Performance index (PI)~~
Ok I begin to think..The world that we're living in today..is a world filled by performance-based actions and consequences.. This is so real in today's context.. I mean I don't meant to be that.. but really.. How many of us actually can do, react or consider w/o looking at people's actions..
That's why I chose the title PI.. really.. I think we're really into it.. As for me.. Yes my impression of someone really deteriorates due to someone's influence.. Gossips and small talks are unhealthy.. I dont really like talking behind people's back.. Especially taking so much notice about people's behavior or even their attire!! I mean what gives them the rights or belief to comment on someone like that.. I dislike such characters but not the person.. So I pray that this shall not have an impact or an influence on how I draw an opinion on a person.. If not, I will be extremely disappointed and hurt..
Ok apart but the cruel fact of life.. Here's a draw.. Heh.. I finally get to watch my "Art of Seduction".. I felt it was a good show and it's worth the $$ spent.. Though it's like only 100 mins but every scene in the show was good.. It goes to say that understanding a person's need is as simple wanting/desiring to know more.. Only difference is whether we want to make the effort to do so or not.. Understanding and knowing a person is critical or essential in establishing a good and lasting relationship with a person.. As you being to make time, effort or spending on the person, you begin to understand that God's love for you is so great that He gave you, his son Jesus to be your husband.. And you can always rely on Him to give you the completeness of His love; the sacrificial love.. that you can share His love through you with the someone you had in your heart..
Have a thought in the line.. Because Jesus' love is sufficient for me.. So much.. So blessed.. I can't contain it.. That I got to give it away.. Remember that His love is unconditional.. No requirement.. No way that anyone can rob you away of His love..
So friends, you must be wondering why I am saying this.. Well, I am saying this is to encourage myself to know and to understand and to claim victory in Jesus.. I know that I am affected by someone in office who made that special one.. minus points.. I know that I don't have the self discipline to tolerate this.. So I am going to lean on Jesus's love for me to give me the strength and peace I need to continue to love that person.. Knowing that the battle is not mine alone.. I have the peace in me to continue living on.. It's worth the wait.. And I know that He has the best installed for me in due time..
Jer 29:11 >> "For I know the plans I had for you, declared the Lord. Plans to prosper you, Plans to give you a Hope and a Future..."








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home