The Weekend~~
Ok firstly.. I wanna share a history making that my team has made TODAY!! We had a soccer game in the morning like say 10 vs 10 on a normal pitch.. Then I was assigned by my coach to play on the left midfield and was instructed to play as a support striker to my team..
So when the match started, I began to terrorized the left flank with my amazing fast runs, fakes and deadly crosses.. amazingly my left foot had been an inspirational form of attack during the 1st 45 mins.. I went into the scorechart as early as only 3mins in the game when I seized a rebound and lay a low grounder into the net.. Then I went on to assist another 2 more goals before I scored my 2nd goal with another well taken goal again with my left foot volley.. I was very impressed by my 1st half performance and I can proudly say that I am the team's best player then who scored 2 goals and 3 assists.. And the half-time score was 7-1!!! (i got 60% of the assists created..)
Then at the 2nd half.. I was not given much ball possession.. And I paid the PRICE heavily when I attempted to stop the ball from going out.. And with too much force on my poor left foot.. I sprained my ANKLE.. and was forced out of the game at about 70mins.. At first, I thought I can shake off the pain, but it didn't happen.. in fact it took me about 15 mins before I can actually get up and walk a little.. But to my surprise.. my coach again asked me to sub into the game at about 86mins and I was literally a spectator in the game.. But the most amazing thing is that when the ball comes into my possession.. I took no hesitation to send a cross into the box with my right foot and actually created another goal in the process.. I was amazed.. It was like WOW!! like that also can.. what the..
And the end of the match.. This is what I conclude.. Total goals: 2 Total Assists: 4 Total injury: 1; ankle injury.. The walking home path from the mrt station will always be a memory to me.. why!? Because I usually take 5 mins to walk.. but becos of my crippled self.. I took 30 whole mins to reach home.. complaining along the way and the weather was like about to rain.. And that thot of Boss going to scold me for being late..
So at the end of that session.. I thank God for making this game possible (both the ground as well as the weather) and a wonderful time with my fellow soccer mates.. I enjoyed playing with you guys.. And more importantly, it taught me that praying DOES open the doors of heaven..
When you pray the angels and heaven will be there beside you.. Press on for the goal; don't let your faith dampened but strengthen it; knowing that God will always do things for good of those who trust in Him.. =)








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home