Sunday, April 16, 2006

The weekend~~

Ok let's just say we're living on borrowed time.. So how are we actually using the time God gave to us to fulfill His Word.. I guess that was what's on my mind these few days..

This weekend is rather good, fast pace moving and good.. Ok firstly, this saturday, 15 April is the deadline for taxpayers who are supposed to file their tax returns by paper returns.. So can expect many phone calls on it.. And I was a little disappointed that I didn't see a BIG crowd over here at work when I ended.. Maybe because I am late.. Ok that's bad of me.. But Singaporean are just like that.. always love to be last minute before they do their requirements..

After that had lunch with Boss at Short John.. then went home to rest for a while before heading for church.. Ok by then.. my leg is still in pain so Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! But I guess what is important is that for the 1st time this year (or say for a very long time) our cana hall is finally filled to the maximum for the youth meeting.. I dunno whether this figure will be consistent.. but I'll be praying for it.. I am blessed by the speaker, Glenn Lim, our CAC camp speaker who shares about his life story how he overcame his sins, addictions and becomes a prison counselor, youth pastor now.. Then after that, went out with Eunice, Wai Cheng, Yee Ning & Luke for dinner @ pastamania.. I was surprised that Luke followed.. But poor him trying hard to click into the group.. But ohwell.. I'm sure no prob for him in time to come.. We had a good fellowship before I went back to church to play soccer (ooops!!) Did I say soccer?? Yes yes played for a while despite carrying an injury.. Heh thank God it wasn't bad..

On Sunday, finally able to attend service.. So happy becos I wasn't able to attend last week because of my inconvenience in walking.. It feels great.. So happy to be around in church.. then had my fun in CM.. with the jokes, the fun, the practice, the P&W, the lesson with both kids and teachers.. Thanks Clara & Trent for making our convensation fun and interesting.. haha.. After that, had lunch with mom then went to the mobile shop to be tempted.. However, the $$ is too expensive.. so wasn't tempted by the price as I made my way back home.. Again along the way I was tempted to buy a new game.. But.. price wise.. too high.. so went home empty handed.. Yeah.. heh.. then had a good family union.. and the day was generally good..

Read on Psalm 100.. It's a lovely chapter.. And I think more importantly, let's mediate on this verse..

Psalm 139:7 >>> "Where can I go from Your Spirt? Where can I flee from Your Presence?"

Hehe.. I taught this to my kids in sunday school.. I hope they remembered them and use them wisely in their daily lives.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home