Friday, April 21, 2006

What a WAY~~

Hey hey..Actually I got no intention to blog today..but I cant contain my excitement and joy I had inside me.. I mean after all these nearly 3 years of pursue.. I finally got what I wanted..

A GOLD ACHIEVEMENT IN CCAs AWARD FROM NGEE ANN POLYTECHNIC!!

Really thank God for His wonderful provision and His steadfast love for me.. I mean it was like a huge burden or pain He took it off my shoulder.. And I really felt great to know that I am safe in His good hands..

Song of Songs 2:4 >> "He brought me into His banquet table, His banner over me is Love."

Knowing that God is in control of everything.. I got no more worries about tomorrow.. I just live from day to day.. I know I wanted to know someone better but it seems like God is wanting me to wait and be patient.. A test of self-discipline and control.. And I know that I seem to understand more of His plans for me.. Step by step moving forward, little by little I am taking ground.. Every prayer a powerful weapon.. Stronghold comes strumbling down and down.. and down..

Gosh~ I feel like I can sing of His love forever.. His praises is all that I can do or think of now.. I really feel like I can go on and on for many hours.. And yes I know tomorrow still got work.. But.. You know.. when God's love is upon you.. You just cant stop praising and thanking His wonderful name..

Blessed be the rock of my salvation.. For the Lord is on my side and He made His victory mine.. Ok I just wanna start my own Praise & Worship session now.. Hehe..

God is good.. All the time.. He put a song of praise.. In this heart of mine.. God is good.. All the time.. Though the darkest night.. His light will shine.. God is good.. He's so good.. All the time..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home