Monday, March 12, 2007

In time of Busy~

Harlowe ppl, it's been a long long while since I last update this site.. well I guess I was busy lately that I seldom really have the time for any other thing.. Even if I have the time, my mind would be thinking about some matters..

Ok nvm.. Here the updates on what happened during the 2 last mths.. in February, it's Chinese New Year and some mugging of examinations.. Hmm did Isaac said exams!? Yes, he did.. in fact, he struggled through the period..with Income Tax Filing Peak period coming so near.. All things just come and go.. In fact, during this period of time you wont hear or listen much about me.. Just busy with studies and work..

But still God is in the picture.. Always remember to thank God for ALL times.. thank Him each day for even the air we breathe.. You will find it amazing to know that His wonders is always around you each time you think of Him.. Remember to be grateful and keep edifying each other daily with our lives..

I would to catch up with most of you guys.. But it would be after exams then.. I'll share a bit more along the way.. Life is maybe always seems to be not fair, but even so God's grace is sufficient for all of us.. And I'm loving it.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home