Phantom of the Opera~
Ho ho ho..the Phantom is BACK!! haha.. yes I finally got a chance to watch the play at the Esplande on 1 April 07..
Finally this day has come.. waited so long for it.. spent my IPPT $$ on it and I tell you it was worth the $$ and every single minute I spent on the play..
Went there with a lady.. was very fortunate and honored to be able to watch it with her as she turned down her classmates just to watch with me.. I was touched.. Haha.. so therefore I decided to make it a memorable time for her as the next day was her bday.. so I spent quite a while thinking on what to buy for her.. I was very blessed by her becos when buying present for her.. I came across certain things and ideas on what to buy for someone's 21st bday next year.. as well as designs and styles to present it to her.. thank you.. I am so honored.. haha..
Anyway.. the show can be described in one word.. "Fantastic!!" haha.. I enjoyed very single moment there.. with her.. as well as the atmosphere and the cast.. the Phantom was good.. He was able to capture my heartmost attention to his desire of seeing his Angel.. and Christine was superb.. Her vocals aree powerful.. haha.. I love it when she duet with Phantom and sang that 2 of my all time favourite music "Phantom of the Opera" & "All I ask of You"
I fell in love with the Phantom.. Haha.. it was a magnificent and memorable experience there at Esplande.. I cherish this time I had there.. seating at BB 15 & BB 16 at Circle 2.. haha.. it was a wonderful time.. I cant ask for me, Lord.. I am so blessed.. Count my blessing in Heaven and till the date I meet You, Lord.. I wanna bless others just as You've bless me with the people and the ones whom I loved..








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home